The full folding knife guide below contains over 50 folding knives for you to compare, like-for-like.
Included in the matrix are 7 columns:
- Name and Photo of the model – (click to view more details or to purchase)
- Overall Length – Combined blade and handle length in inches.
- Blade Length in inches
- Weight – Weight of the knife in ounces
- Blade Material – the metal used in the blade
- Price – This is the approximate price on Amazon.com. These change frequently based on availability, special promotions, and more. But generally speaking:
- $ = under $40
- $$ = $40 to $100
- $$$ = $100 to $200
- $$$$ = $200+
- Rating – The average user rating on Amazon.com. This can be very helpful in deciding if people are satisfied with their purchase.
To make it more manageable, click on any of the columns to sort the data to help make your decision easier.
Click on the image, or the red link to view the knife and read the Amazon reviews.
Any excellent folding knives that I have missed? Please drop me a note and I will add them to the list!